Last updated: January 15th of 2023
When you use Drum Coach, you join a community of people from all over the world. This community is built on trust and respect. Following the terms below will help to keep Drum Coach special for everyone.
If you disagree with any part of this document, please do not access our service.
• Copyright: All content that you will find in Drum Coach is fully owned but the Drumap Team can NOT be commercialized in any means
• Complete exclusion: You have the right to completely remove any content you added at any time.
• Recordings: By using the app, you agree that the recordings made within the app will be stored on our internal server for the purpose of providing and improving the service.
• Confidentiality: We guarantee the confidentiality of your personal information and we reserve the right to cancel your account without notice in case your use of the app does not meet our criteria for good use.
• Complete exclusion: You have the right to completely remove your account together with all its content at any time. For that, please contact us.
Some parts of the Service are billed on a subscription basis (“Subscription(s)”). You will be billed in advance on a recurring and periodic basis (“Billing Cycle”).
At the end of each Billing Cycle, your Subscription will automatically renew under the exact same conditions unless you cancel it. You may cancel your Subscription renewal by following the procedures outlined by Play Store or Appstore
Drum Coach may, at its sole discretion, offer a Subscription with a free trial for a limited period of time (“Free Trial”). You may be required to enter your billing information in order to sign up for the Free Trial.
If you agree to begin a Free Trial, you will not be charged until the Free Trial has expired. On the last day of the Free Trial period, unless you canceled your Subscription, you will be automatically charged the applicable Subscription fees for the type of Subscription you have selected.
At any time and without notice, the Company reserves the right to (i) modify the terms and conditions of the Free Trial offer, or (ii) cancel such Free Trial offer.
We reserve the right to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will provide at least 30 days notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
If you have any questions about this Terms and Conditions, You can contact us firstname.lastname@example.org