TERMS AND CONDITION
Last updated: July 29th of 2019
When you use Drumap, you join a community of people from all over the world. This community is built on trust and respect. Following the terms below will help to keep Drumap special for everyone.
If you disagree with any part of this document, please do not access our service.
• Copyright: You must be aware not to add any content protected by copyright. This material, when recognized, will be deleted without previous notification.
• Fair use: You agree that every content you create on Drumap’s platform is free of copyright and will be available for other users to copy it, edit it and share it.
• Complete exclusion: You have the right to completely remove any content you added at any time.
• Audio Samples: All audio samples you will find are free of copyright and may be used freely. We appreciate your consideration in mentioning Drumap when using these Samples.
• Confidentiality: We guarantee the confidentiality of your personal information and we reserve the right to cancel your account without notice in case your use of the app does not meet our criteria for good use.
• Complete exclusion: You have the right to completely remove your account together with all its content at any time. For that, please contact us.
We reserve the right to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will provide at least 30 days notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
Some parts of the Service are billed on a subscription basis (“Subscription(s)”). You will be billed in advance on a recurring and periodic basis (“Billing Cycle”). Billing cycles are set on a monthly basis.
At the end of each Billing Cycle, your Subscription will automatically renew under the exact same conditions unless you cancel it. You may cancel your Subscription renewal by following the procedures outlined by Play Store.
Drumap may, at its sole discretion, offer a Subscription with a free trial for a limited period of time (“Free Trial”). You may be required to enter your billing information in order to sign up for the Free Trial.
If you agree to begin a Free Trial, you will not be charged until the Free Trial has expired. On the last day of the Free Trial period, unless you canceled your Subscription, you will be automatically charged the applicable Subscription fees for the type of Subscription you have selected.
At any time and without notice, InovaMus reserves the right to (i) modify the terms and conditions of the Free Trial offer, or (ii) cancel such Free Trial offer.